Victim Of Fire Disaster In Kogi Cries Out For Assistance

 

From Joseph Amedu, Lokoja

 

 

 

 

A woman, Mrs. Comfort Ajayi of Ajara quarters, in Lokoja the kogi state capital, who was involved in a fire accident has cried out for assistance from spirited individuals.

It was gathered that the fire outbreak was caused by a midnight electricity spark which ignited the inferno.

The family were said to have successfully ran out of the house, when suddenly, Comfort discovered that one of her children could not be accounted for.

She was said to have ran back into the house in search of the child when she was trapped by the raging fire.

Comfort is now in critical condition at the Federal Medical Center Lokoja where she is receiving treatment and requires assistance from the public.

The money needed for her treatment and operation is N700, 000

Any assistance could be sent to the husband’s account number Femi Ajayi First Bank 3123457366.